4480 Kaslo Street (Sarah Ross House)
The construction of Temporary Modular Housing site at 4480 Kaslo St is completed. This three-storey building contains 52 new homes. Each new unit is around 320 sq. ft. and contains a bathroom and a kitchen. The building has a shared commercial kitchen, laundry, and communal amenity spaces (indoor and outdoor).
Atira, the non-profit housing operator, is committed to operating a supportive housing program in the shared living environment. They are responsible for the building maintenance and are providing support to tenants, including:
- Individualized support plans
- Support to attend or receive health services
- Opportunities for volunteer work
- Connections to community groups
- Opportunities for social events